Thursday, October 18, 2012

What I shot on my vacation

Detectives Beyond Borders is still hard at work on what I'd call side projects if I were a rock group. In the meantime, here's one picture I shot in Cleveland after Bouchercon and another from the day after I returned home.

Regular programming will resume shortly. In the meantime, think of these as your test patterns.

Ohio City, looking toward downtown Cleveland. Cleveland is a flat city, and I didn't even visit the Flats.

I took this in Philadelphia just to finish up the roll of film. That's right, roll of film.

© Peter Rozovsky 2012

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger adrian mckinty said...

Peter

I think you just missed this...

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/10/statue_of_harvey_pekar_unveile.html

The more I read about Pekar the more I love him.

A mensch among momzers.

October 19, 2012  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Adrian, I'd written a few times that I regretted that I'd just miss that dedication. But thanks for pointing me to the story. I shall have a look forthwith.

A mensch among momzers. Very good. You're a credit to your race.

October 19, 2012  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I mentioned the statue dedication in a Bouchercon preview post. I took the Ohio City photo across the street from the West Side Market, facing away from the market and toward downtown. Pekar wrote about the Market and its neighborhood occasionally, and the place is to this day rich with Central and Eastern European accents.

October 19, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home