Monday, September 03, 2012
- Name: Peter Rozovsky
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
This blog is a proud winner of the 2009 Spinetingler Award for special services to the industry and its blogkeeper a proud former guest on Wisconsin Public Radio's Here on Earth. In civilian life I'm a copy editor in Philadelphia. When not reading crime fiction, I like to read history. When doing neither, I like to travel. When doing none of the above, I like listening to music or playing it, the latter rarely and badly. Click here to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Hard-boiled at the beach
- Great last lines
- Dan J. Marlowe, Robert Silverberg, and weekends in...
- Bite me, you nut: A descent into James M. Cain's w...
- Crime books you should plotz, they're so good
- The more crime changes ...
- Does getting it right matter? Not at the New York ...
- I don't like Nick Cave
- Project Noir Songs goes to Brazil
- The Big Tribute