Saturday, October 30, 2010

Late-breaking convention pictures

Here are me and my "Stamp of Death Panel" at Bouchercon 2010.

From top left: your humble blog keeper; Christopher G. Moore; Yrsa Sigurðardóttir; and Michael Sears and Stanley Trollip, known to readers as Michael Stanley.

At left are me and my man Bill James at Crimefest 2010. At right, it's me at the same festival with Ali Karim, who kindly provided these photos and is here pictured for the first time ever without a gin and tonic in his hand.

© Peter Rozovsky 2010

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Celtic Kagemusha said...

Is that a yellow, )or, even, saffron),or peach-coloured shirt, Peter.
You can never be too sure with the artificial light

October 30, 2010  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I'm yellow all the way, though I wore a different yellow shirt at Bouchercon. One is English yellow, the other American.

October 30, 2010  
Blogger The Celtic Kagemusha said...

"One is English yellow, the other American.
Thats whats called sitting on the fence!

October 30, 2010  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Here's how you tell them apart: I wore English yellow in England, American yellow in America.

In truth, I have a few yellow shirts, and I don't remember which I wore on a given day. The first photo was indoors on a fall San Francisco day, the others outdoors on a spring Bristol night.

October 30, 2010  
Blogger Sean Patrick Reardon said...

You have a great job. I hope some day you come to an event in RI, NH, or MA.

October 30, 2010  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

It's what I do outside my job, such as attending crime conventions, that's great. I will be in Boston in a couple of weeks to visit friends, though, if you'd care to hoist a pint.

October 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home