Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Detectives Beyond Borders on the radio

I’ll be on Wisconsin Public Radio’s Here on Earth program Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. talking about international crime fiction with Hirsh Sawhney, editor of Akashic Books’ Delhi Noir collection.

The show streams live and should be on the station’s archives for a while afterward. Think of it as morning drive time for afternoon workers. There’s lots of superb crime fiction from outside the U.S. Tune in and learn about some good books to bring to the beach.

For more information on the program, visit Wisconsin Public Radio’s Web site here.

© Peter Rozovsky 2009

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger seana graham said...

That's very cool, Peter!

Wisconsin is a bit of a surprise, though. Not that they wouldn't be interested in international crime fiction there, but it's not exactly next door to Pennsylvania. Is it a phone interview?

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I'll be in a studio here, and I presume the host will be in the station's Wisconsin studio. I'm not sure where my fellow guest will be.

August 04, 2009  
Blogger seana graham said...

Modern life.

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Yes, I could be anywhere. Way cool.

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Loren Eaton said...

I definitely want to check this out, but I probably won't be able to live. You're pretty sure it'll be accessible for a day or two afterwards?

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I'm told it will be, and I hope it will be. The station's Web site has an archive. How extensive it is, I don't know.

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Linkmeister said...

You'll know you've hit the big time when Terry Gross (or her booker) calls you for Fresh Air.

Seriously, that's way cool. Did they explain how they found you?

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I'll be in the heart of Fresh Air territory by remote hookup with Here On Earth. I was curious about how the producer found me, but I have not yet asked. Didn't want to jinx myself, I guess.

August 04, 2009  
Blogger Jon The Crime Spree Guy said...

Can't wait to hear this.
Congrats!

August 05, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Thanks. This is right in your part of the country, I believe, though I'll be here, in a studio in Philadelphia.

August 05, 2009  
Blogger Dana King said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check the archives when I get home from work.

August 05, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Much obliged for the kind attention.

August 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home