Tuesday, March 25, 2008

K.O. Dahl: A Norwegian crime writer joins the blogosphere

I have not yet read the Norwegian crime writer Kjell Ola Dahl, author of The Fourth Man and The Man in the Window. I am inclined to do so now, however, thanks to his guest-blogging stint on Moments in Crime, which includes the barest hint of salutary skepticism on a major world issue.

Elsewhere, Dahl has some interesting things to say about Scandinavian crime fiction and crime stories that cross borders in an article called Crime Pays.

(A hat tip to the hard-working and quasi-encyclopedic Euro Crime.)

© Peter Rozovsky 2008

Technorati tags:


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Simona Carini said...

I'll be interested to read what you think of the book.

March 25, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I'll have to look for it on my next trip to the library or a bookshop. Have you read it? If so, what did you think?

March 25, 2008  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

I have read The Man in the Window and my positive review should appear on Euro Crime some time.

March 26, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Thanks. If not for my good crime-fiction-reading friends in the U.K., I'd feel even more benighted than I do. I shall look for the review.

March 26, 2008  
Blogger Karen (Euro Crime) said...

The Man in the Window's not out until May so I'm holding the review back until a bit nearer the time :-).

March 29, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I shall just have to scrounge a copy in the meantime, then!

March 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home