Friday, November 17, 2006

More good blogging about crime fiction

I've been remiss in not mentioning Petrona more often, and not just because that blog has directed readers toward this blog more than once. It's not a crime-fiction site, but recent subjects include Kate Atkinson's Case Histories, good deals on Ian Rankin and Mary Higgins Clark, Peter Temple, and book suggestions that include discussions and links about crime fiction. Maxine, who maintains the site, is an amiable and knowledgeable guide to the world of books and beyond.

Another frequent correspondent, Uriah at Crime Scraps, is especially good on Italian crime fiction and fact.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, thank you so much for the links, and the lovely comments about me and Petrona. I am most honoured. I wish I could be as erudite as you -- one day, maybe.
Thanks, again.
all best,
Maxine.

November 17, 2006  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Peter, thank you for your very kind comments about Crime Scraps and the Italian connection.
I certainly get a lot of inspiration from reading your blog. No its not salamelecco it is true.

Norm

November 17, 2006  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

And I wish I knew about as much stuff as you do, Maxine.

Wow, salamelecco. What a cool word! I will add it immediately to my lexicon and make every effort to use it at least once in the coming week. I will go to bed tonight knowing more than I did when I got up this morning.

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home